Easter Egg Hunts in New Jersey
One of the best parts of the Easter Holiday is the Easter Egg Hunt! Don’t go into this fun blindly, let us be your guide to every Easter event in New Jersey!
Northwest New Jersey:
- Acres Away, LLC – 926 County Road 579, Flemington, NJ 08822, Phone: 908-809-9019, Email: info@acresawayNJ.com, Easter egg hunt going on throughout the month of March. Call to confirm exact time. Open 24/7 by appointment/reservation. For directions, use Google maps only. Baby chicks, ducks and lambs on premises. $10 per person, and parents welcome to join in the Easter egg hunt on horseback.
- Black River and Western Railroad – 80 Stangl Rd. Flemington, NJ 08822. Phone: 908-782-6622, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Train will travel from Flemington to Ringoes and return, along with Peter Cottontail riding with you, handing out treats, surprises and posing for pictures with children. Train stop in Ringeos will allow restroom breaks, visit to historic train car, and gift shop. Call for specific date
- Schaefer Farms – Easter Egg Hunt – 11051 County Road 523, Flemington, NJ 08822. Phone: 908-782-2705, Fax: 908-788-8201, Email: email@example.com, March 27th, March 28th, April 2nd, and April 3rd from 11am-3pm. To confirm, call prior.
- Heaven Hill Farm’s Easter Egg Hunt and Bonnet Contest – 451 State Road 94, Vernon, NJ 07462, Phone: 973-764-5144, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Easter egg hunt for toddlers and children. The Easter bunny will make an appearance. Will happen, Saturday, March 26th 2016, on the hour of 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm. The bonnet contest will be occurring at the Greenhouse (free event), at 1:30pm. Call to confirm before you leave.
- Newton Township Easter Egg Hunt – Memory Park, Newton, NJ 07860, Phone: 973-383-3521 ext. 228, Email: email@example.com. Saturday, March 19th 2016, 10:30am – 12pm. Rain date is March 26th 2016 at 10:30am. Call to confirm time and date.
Warren County :
- Breakpoint Community Church – 332 Willow Grove Steet, Hackettstown, NJ 07840, email: 908-269-5551, Sunday, March 20th, 2016, Games and Festivities start at 1pm, and Easter Egg Hunt begins at 2pm. Call to confirm date and time.
- Delaware River Easter Bunny Train Ride and Easter Egg Hunt – 99 Elizabeth St., Phillipsburg, NJ 08865, Phone: 877-872-4674, Alternate phone: 732-752-6122, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Event on March 26th, 2016 – April 4th 2016 at 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm, and 3pm. Take a train ride on the historic railroad with Mr. E. Bunny handing out surprises and goodies for all the children. Children $11.00, Adults $18.00
Keller Williams Elite, Realtors