SUPER BOWL ONE STOP SHOP!
The Super Bowl is the one sporting event that ALL Americans can appreciate for one Sunday in Winter. One of the favorite ways to celebrate is with a Super Bowl Party! Whether you throwing it or attending it, we are your one stop shop to fully appreciate THE BIG GAME!
The first step to seeing the game, is actually seeing the game. If you have an outdated, 13 inch, black and white television with bunny ear antennas, then you will have some disappointed guests.
It may be time for an upgrade. We’re here to help. There are some great deals out there, especially during the post holiday sales. Check it out:
For More Amazing Deals On Televisions, Visit DealNews.com
Or Click HERE
It will be a difficult party if people can’t sit. Or even, forget the other people, what about you? There’s a reason your father sat in that one specific chair throughout every major television event. Now would be the time to elevate your sitting game.
Walmart Chairs for Guests:
XPectMoreForLess on eBay:
For More Great Deals on Furniture Visit DealNews.com
Or Click HERE
Now that we have the basics, it’s time to set up the party. Here are some great hints to throw a great party:
Beef and Cheese Tortilla Dip:
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain well.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker; stir in the cheese, salsa and garlic powder. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Stir; serve warm with tortilla chips or cubed bread. Yield: 7 cups.
Thai Sweet Potato Nachos:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place the sweet potato slices on two baking sheets that have been sprayed with oil—they should be side-by-side, but not overlapping. Spray the tops with additional oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes, then flip the slices over and bake for about 10 minutes more, until just beginning to crisp. Remove from the oven.
- While the sweet potatoes are roasting, start the peanut sauce. Whisk together the peanut butter, rice vinegar, tamari, sesame oil, sugar, ginger, garlic, and 2 tablespoons of water in a small bowl. If the sauce is too thick, add more water one tablespoon at a time. (Different brands of peanut butter have different consistencies!) Add red pepper flakes or sriracha to taste, if using.
- Divide the sweet potato slices onto 4 plates and drizzle them with peanut sauce. Top with the diced pepper, shredded carrot, cilantro, green onions, and roasted peanuts and serve with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
Classic Buffalo Wings:
Dredge wings in flour and deep fry until cooked. Toss the wings in a bowl with 6 tablespoons of melted butter, with 1/2 a cup of buffalo wing hot sauce (Frank’s is my personal favorite). Then serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
Corn On The Cobb in Bulk:
Easy as pie. Put your chucked corn into a large cooler. Boil water in a tea pot. Once boiled, pour the water into the cooler (it will keep things cold as well as hot). Let sit for 15-20 minutes, then enjoy with salt and/or butter.
Line your garbage cans with extra garbage bags, so you can pull a full garbage without having to replace the bag.
Freeze Empty Water Bottles and use as Ice Packs to Keep Coolers Cold:
Super Bowl Bingo:
Sometimes the game can be difficult for kids to appreciate, turn it into a game for them with Super Bowl Bingo. Played the same way as regular bingo, just with a Super Bowl twist. Look at this for an example:
Give the winner a prize and let them be entertained!
Make the game more fun with extra jerseys, or even under-eye stickers:
Super Bowl Box:
Make the game interesting to your guests and have them play the super bowl box game:
Start off with an empty 10 by 10 grid. This will give you 100 Squares for people to choose from.
Depending on which game you are playing with, simply assign one team to the columns, and one to the rows.
Now, start recruiting people to join your Football Squares pool by letting them choose which squares they want. If you use our site to Play Football Squares Online, this will be a much easier process since you can simply email everyone the link to your site and let them choose their squares. If you decide to use a Spreadsheet or Printable Sheet, then this proces may take you some time and effort since you have to manually pass along the file or sheet.
Once all the squares have been filled, it is time to assign the numbers to each column and row. By playing online, this is as simple as a click of the button. For those using offline options, randomly assign numbers 0 through 9 to each column, followed by doing the same for each row. Now each square represents a specific score in the game based on the column and row numbers
Your Football Squares grid is now complete, and you just need to wait til the game is played to determine who will be your winners. A winner will be determined at the end of the 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter, and Final Game score. The winner is determined by looking at the last number in each teams’ score, and then matching those numbers on the grid and seeing which square intersects those two numbers. An example would be if the Miami Dolphins were playing the New York Giants in the Super Bowl, and the score at halftime was Miami Dolphins 23, and NY Giants 14. The last number for the Dolphins is 3, and the last number for the Giants is 4. The square on the grid that has the Dolphins with a number of 3, and Giants score of 4, would be the winner.
ENJOY THE GAME!!!
Keller Williams Elite, Realtors